• Aromica Tea: Spreading Health & Happiness Through A Cup Of Tea
  • 10 Most Promising Tea And Coffee Brands - 2021

    "Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages worldwide, as per India it is the second most popular beverage after tea".  In India there so many brands available with different costs and varieties coffee. As per the reports the coffee industry is valuable as 465.9 Billion USD in the global market mainly driven by Europe and Asia. In the Asian market, the most of the coffee and tea consumption is done in China and India.. One of the most promising and fast-growing industries in India, also as per the reports 80percent of the coffee production is exported to other countries, the rest 20percent is being used in India. In 2020, nearly 1.10 million tons of tea were consumed in the country. The market in the country is projected to witness further growth in the forecast...

10 Most Promising Tea And Coffee Brands - 2021


Company Logo Company Name Company Management Company Description
Aromica Tea Aromica Tea Ranjit Baruah, Founder & Director A unique organic tea brand that incorporates different kinds of exotic herbal ingredients & spices to create innovative tea blends for spreading health and wellness
Company Logo Company Name Company Management Company Description
Bhatkawa Tea Industries Bhatkawa Tea Industries Padmanabh Jalan, Director It is a supplier of tea for development of strength, character and brightness which are hand picked by experts
Cothas Coffee Cothas Coffee Mr. Nitin, Partner Provider of different products of coffee, cold beverages, and coffee apparatus for corporate, hotels and export
Exotic Blooming Teas Exotic Blooming Teas Chadalavada Sumathi & Neelima Chowdary Chadalavada, Directors The company offers products like green tea leaves, black leaf tea, herbal leaf tea, tea makers, white leaf tea, honey and tea ware
Haileyburia Tea Estates Haileyburia Tea Estates Ashok Dugar, Chief Executive Officer It is a mass producer of black tea and has a variety of coffee and spices in measurable quantity
Harrisons Tea Harrisons Tea Pankaj Kapoor, Managing Director Offering a wide range of products including fresh green leaf extract, green tea extract, black tea extract, matcha tea and flavoured tea
Sacks Bee Sacks Bee Nabarun Gupta, Co-Founder The products offered include royal leaf, mahfil and Uttam leaf with services for single chamber tea bag and double chamber tea bag
Soongachi Tea Soongachi Tea Shiw Saria Kumar, Ghanshyam Das Agarwal, Balkishan Saria & Sanwarmall Changoiwala, Directors Known for its flourishing tea production, the company is delivering white, oolong, green and traditional Darjeeling tea
Subodh Brothers Subodh Brothers Tapan Dutt, Debjani Dutt, Maitreyi Dutt, Sugato Dutt & Sovan Dutt, Directors Facilitating a variety of branded products of exotic green tea, Darjeeling tea, Assam tea and specialty tea
Varietea Varietea Rishit Patel, Founder - Director With chefs innovating new dishes, the company offers a variety of flavoured tea like oolang tea, matcha tea, ashwagandha tea, and moringa tea